Explore Dubai on a four hour guided Tour and discover the best of Dubai on a half day. Traveling by comfortable coach or minivan, take in Dubai’s top landmarks as you absorb the cosmopolitan atmosphere. Click pictures with Burj Al Arab in the background, Next come to Burj Khalifa, world’s tallest building and much more. This tour package has been designed to cover the most important places in the city of Dubai.
- English Speaking Guide
- Pick up from your Dubai Hotel
- Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture
- Jumeirah Beach
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island
- Drop off at your Hotel
- Photo Stops – Dubai Museum,Jumeirah Beach,Atlantis Hotel
- Drive by – Jumeirah mosque, Burj al Arab, Mall of Emirates, Dubai Mall and Burj KhalifaPickup Location : From Hotels Centrally located in Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side
Start time 09.00 am approx, Hotel pick-up starts at 8.30-9.30 am.
Departure Time : Between 9:00 am to 9:30 am (Deira / Bur Dubai) & Between 8:30 am to 9:00 am (SZR / Al Barsha).
Fridays and Public Holidays timing to be advised.
Duration : Approx 4 hours
- Transfer option is available for this tour activity on sharing basis.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours , with additional charges.
- City Tours – Subject to Availability.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & our tour manager allows it.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- According to your Booking sharing transfers will provided from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website , depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- We recommend carrying sunglasses, hats and sun protection cream.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Special Note : No change in the timing during Ramadan. Guests can buy their lunch in Dubai Mall but it will be consumed in the vehicle only, no drinking/eating/chewing gum in public.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings, and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offense and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, and we have mentioned this information in the critical notes so please ensure that you read the critical information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances, i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances), if the tour gets delayed or canceled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if the guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
No refund for partly utilized services.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable. TRN: 100619637000003