With a knowledgeable guide, visit the capital city of the United Arab Emirates on a full day tour from Dubai. We’ll pick you up from your residence or hotel in Dubai and take you to Abu Dhabi. Our tour begins with a visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque, also known as Grand Mosque. This is followed by places like Abu Dhabi Corniche, Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi Culture and Heritage Center etc. Visit the famous WTC Mall and indulge in irresistible luxuries. This tour also takes you to the famous Yas Island along with the world’s biggest one-of-a-kind theme park – the Ferrari World. The entire tour takes about nine hours in absolute comfort. At the end of the tour, we drop you back to your residence or hotel in Dubai.
-Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi.Entry will be restricted if guests wear Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing.
- English Speaking Guide
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Ferrari World (Stopover)
- Date market (Stopover)
- Drive through Corniche with a Photo stop
- Lunch as per guests choice on courtyard hotel by Marriott (With Additional Charge only)
- Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo stop)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Drop off at your Hotel
- Departure Time :
Between 8:30 am to 9:00 am (Deira or Burdubai)
Between 8:45 am to 9:15 am (SZR / Al Barsha)
-Pick up timings for tour option Abu Dhabi City Tour on Fridays will be as follows :
Deira / Bur Dubai – 10:00 am to 10:30 am
Marina / Al Barsha / SZR – 10:30 am to 11:00 am
Fridays and Public Holidays timing to be advised.
Duration : Approx 9 hours
- Need help for booking?
Call : (+971) 52 673 5544
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer option is available for this tour activity on sharing basis.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours , with additional charges.
- City Tours – Subject to Availability.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & our tour manager allows it.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- According to your Booking sharing transfers will provided from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website , depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- We recommend carrying sunglasses, hats and sun protection cream.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Special Note : No change in the timing during Ramadan. Guests can buy their lunch in Dubai Mall but it will be consumed in the vehicle only, no drinking/eating/chewing gum in public.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings, and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offense and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, and we have mentioned this information in the critical notes so please ensure that you read the critical information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances, i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances), if the tour gets delayed or canceled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if the guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
No refund for partly utilized services.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable. TRN: 100619637000003