Musandam Dibba Tour with Dhow Cruise & Lunch
Mussandam peninsula is situated on the northern tip of Arabia with mountains rising out of the water is the most striking sites in the region. Naturally curved mountains, irregular peaks & surrounded by Wadis is an amazing experience of your life. Our full-day excursion to Dibba starts with our driver picking you from Dubai and continues with a drive along the new highway, past the imposing Hajar Mountain, beautiful golden desert sands and Dibba Bay, until our arrival at the fishing harbor. Around 10:00 AM, depending on the traffic at the border, we will be heading out for our cruise on board a traditional Arabian dhow, enjoying welcome drinks, tea and Arabic coffee. The double-decker dhow features traditional Omani interiors, including rugs and pillows for your comfort. Enjoy your time relaxing and sunbathing and admire the beauty of the limestone rocks as we pass by naturally carved caves, Haffa beach and Ziggy Bay. We’ll stop for snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean before enjoying a lunch full of Arabian flavors. Refreshments, including soft drinks and mineral water, and fruits are available throughout the cruise. After lunch you’ll have more time for swimming, snorkeling or relaxing and admiring the amazing landscapes. We recommend guests to carry swim-wear and extra dress to change for this trip if they want to go deep into the sea waters. Between 15:30 and 16:30, depending on the condition of the sea, the cruise dhow will return to the harbor and you’ll be transferred back to Dubai.
Need help for booking?
Phone / Whatsapp : (+971) 52 673 5544
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Border pass and other formalities (Entry Permit or Pre-Approval from Oman Government)
- Pass Across the Beautiful Hajar Mountains & Fisherman village
- 6 Hours Musandam Dhow cruise departing from Dibba harbor
- Pass Across the Zanath or Haffa Beach (for swimming and snorkeling)
- Swimming opportunity (Life Jackets Provided)
- Snorkeling opportunity to Swim with the fishes
- Speed Boat Safari & Banana Boat Ride , Hand Line Fishing (Subject to weather conditions)
- Lime stone area and White cave sightseeing
- Buffet Lunch with Soft Drinks and Fresh fruits
- Music system on board
- Unlimited Water & Soft Drinks for Refreshment
- Unlimited Tea and Coffee to Warm You Up
- Round trip transportation in conditioned vehicles (If transportation option selected)
- Pick up time for the guest who chooses Boarding from points are requested to report at Spinneys Burjuman, or Dubai Grand Hotel at 7.00 amPick up from the hotels are requested to be reporting at approx 7.00 to 7.30 am. Direct Reporting Time at Dibba : 9.00 – 9.30 AM
- Driver details and exact pick up time will update you the day before the tour.
- Centralized Locations Dubai- Near Spinneys Supermarket Next To Burjuman Center– Near Al Qusaise Dubai Grand Hotel
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Please note that both UAE Residents and those holding a Tourist Visa must send a copy of their passport minimum 03 working days prior to their tour in order to get their Border Pass processed, without which guests cannot cross the Dibba checkpoint. The border pass, once processed, will remain at the Dibba checkpoint and will only serve for the corresponding valid passport.
- Please contact us minimum 03 working days in advance to get your pre approval for this activity. UAE Residents / Tourist Visa holders are required to send a copy of passport and visa page at email@example.com & cc to firstname.lastname@example.org for process the border pass. Border pass is mandatory as per the new regulation set by the UAE crossing Dibba check point for all UAE Residents / Tourist Visa holders.
- For tourist Visa holders the Border crossing permit gets processed within a days time.It is mandatory to carry a Valid Passport original and visa copy along as the tour crosses the army check point.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Banana Boat Ride & Deep Sea fishing are subject to the current weather conditions. Sea and water activities are subject to weather conditions and Oman’s coast guard approval.
- This tour is Subject to Availability
- It is also mandatory for all guests to carry the original Passport at the time of your Tour.
- For Direct reporting by guests, Be advised to have a valid OMAN travel insurance before starting the Musandam Dibba tour.
- Bring Swim Wear and towels. There are changing rooms with in the Dhow.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Child Policy – Children below 3 years are free of charge. 3-10 years will be charged as child . Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Amendment / Cancellation Policy – Minimum 04 working days prior cancellation request (via email) is required. If cancellation is informed 04 days prior full amount is refundable. Voucher forfeited on no-show.We reserve the rights of cancellation or postponing your trip for reasons that are beyond our control – bad weather conditions, equipment malfunction, government policies, or force majeure. Booking can be changed due to weather condition or any technical fault in the boat. We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.Refunds will only be considered if Travelpoint or the Merchant is at fault. Your voucher is valid up to the expiration date stated on the deal and voucher. If there are specific needs as to the dates required (visiting family, or other restrictions) it is the responsibility of the customer to check the availability of those dates directly with the merchant BEFORE purchasing the voucher. No refunds will be given due to preferred dates not being available when alternative dates are available before the voucher expiry.
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable
Book on travelpointuae.com Today & Save!
- Select your package and check trip inclusions
- Select number of persons & press “Order Now’
- “Confirm Order” & enter billing address to proceed with payment
- Enter your card information and press “Make Payment” button
- You will receive your Musandam dhow tour voucher with order number via email shortly
- How to Redeem Your Tickets ?UAE Residents / Tourist Visa holders are required to send a copy of passport and visa page at email@example.com & cc to firstname.lastname@example.org for process the border pass. Border pass is mandatory as per the new regulation set by the UAE crossing Dibba check point for all UAE Residents / Tourist Visa holders.